Graduate Student Clinicians
About Service Coordinators
- at the CAC are advanced doctoral students in either School or Counseling Psychology Programs.
- Conduct daily administrative duties at the clinic and manage the services provided to clients at the clinic under the supervision of the clinic director.
- Conduct phone interviews and provide information regarding clinic services to potential clients to ensure that our services match their needs.
Jada Johnson Ed.S., LSSP, NCSP
Katrina Velasquez M.Ed.
Doctoral Student Counselors
About Doctoral Student Counselors
- All clinicians at the CAC are advanced doctoral students in either School or Counseling Psychology Programs.
- All therapy, counseling, and assessment services are provided by graduate student clinicians currently working on their doctoral degree in either School Psychology or Counseling Psychology in the Department of Educational Psychology at Texas A&M.
- All student clinicians are assigned to a supervision group led by a faculty member licensed in psychology for the purposes of training. Each student receives several hours of supervision in group and individual format to receive guidance on their cases.
Both the Counseling Psychology and School Psychology programs at Texas A&M University are fully accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)
Office of Program Consultation & Accreditation
750 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
Phone: (202) 336-5979